Information Collection and Use
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. The types of personal information collected may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
We use third-party services to monitor and analyze the use of our website, including:
- Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used and to improve user experience.
- Moz for search engine optimization and marketing analytics.
- GetGist.com for customer communication and support.
- Viral-loops.com for marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Amazon SES for sending transactional and marketing emails.
These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.